Sunday, July 25, 2010

Time to go home

Well its been 1 of the best tirps ive had away kayaking ever.
Starting off by running Metlako falls the 1st day kayaking, to having a 2nd and 3rd in races in Colorado, Dinky Creek which is my new favourite river and walking my sorry arse to the top of Graceland Slide and flying to the bottom, all the other amazing times paddling, hanging out with Rach in the big brown van and just spending time with all the crazy cool people on this 3 month long epic trip... thanks to all of you and I can't wait to do it all over again next time!

A big thanks to Bliss-stick for the boat
                         Nut case helmets
                         The family
                         Rachael
                         Evan Garcia for showing us the way
                         Chris Pyle for helping us out so much

Now I can't wait to get home and take over the drifting world with my crazy new idea for my car!

Watch this space
peace and keep charging in what ever you do!!!

No comments: