hey all, I know its been awhile since I last put sumthing up here but ive been a little busy out in the shed!! after round 3 i new my motor was alittle sad after around 4 years of beating on it drifting. so pulled it out and found 1 piston had nipped up abit from getting to hot, so a little freshen up was in order, with the cost of the after market parts being around the same as the nissan oem parts i went out and found a few top of the line parts to get a little more out of the motor!
As the motor was now out of the car and had sum time i cut out the old front wheel arches and made these sexy big tubs that now allows me to run as bigger wheel and as much lock as i like with no rubbing. so with that done i took out the cross member cut the steering rack mounts off and moved the rack forward about 15mm which gave me around 5 degress more look after taking the grinder to the steering lock stops.